Atlanta Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
At Chuck Clay & Associates, LLC, We Hold Negligent Drivers Accountable
Over the last several years, thousands of pedestrians have been injured
and killed in preventable traffic accidents. According to the Georgia
Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, pedestrians account for nearly
10% of all
auto accident fatalities. While pedestrian accidents can occur for a number of different
reasons, one thing remains the same: if you were injured by a negligent,
careless, or reckless driver in Atlanta, or a surrounding area, you have
the right to seek fair compensation.
Why should you call Chuck Clay & Associates, LLC after an accident?
- We’ve secured over $70 million for our clients
- We have litigated cases in over 20 different states
Our attorneys have been named to
- We do what’s best for our clients, not our firm
Get started by requesting a FREE consultation with our personal injury attorneys in Atlanta, GA.
Common Mistakes to Avoid After a Pedestrian Accident
If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be thinking
“What now? What should I do next?” The answer is simple: contact a
personal injury lawyer at Chuck Clay & Associates, LLC. Without an experienced attorney
by your side, it’s easy to make a mistake that could jeopardize
your claim or cost you the level of compensation you rightfully deserve.
In order to protect your rights after a pedestrian accident, you should avoid:
- Taking the blame or discussing the accident with the other party
- Giving the other party’s insurance company a recorded statement
- Giving the insurance company access to your medical records
- Settling your claim prematurely or for less money than you deserve
- Making important decisions without first consulting an attorney
At Chuck Clay & Associates, LLC, we know that being involved in an
accident can be an overwhelming experience—especially when your
medical bills start piling up and your injuries have rendered you unable
to work. When you work with an Atlanta personal injury lawyer at our firm,
we can handle all aspects of your accident claim while you focus on your recovery.
Establishing Fault in a Pedestrian Accident Case
While drivers and pedestrians can both play a role in causing an accident,
the reality is that pedestrians tend to suffer more serious consequences. Sadly,
catastrophic injuries and
wrongful death are not uncommon. This is why you should enlist the services of an experienced
injury attorney if you or someone you love was injured or killed in a
In Georgia, the most common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Reckless driving / driving too fast for conditions
- Drivers failing to yield the right-of-way to pedestrians
- Making left or right-hand turns without checking crosswalks
- Driving under the influence or driving while distracted
- Drivers disobeying traffic laws (running a red light)
Were You Wrongfully Injured? Start Your Case with a Free Consultation!
After a serious accident, the first call you should make is to Chuck Clay
& Associates, LLC. Backed by decades of experience and tens of millions
of dollars in successful recoveries, our firm knows what it takes to stand
up to insurance companies, and win. To get started on your pedestrian
accident case, please contact our firm for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Contact Chuck Clay & Associates, LLC today for your free initial consultation: (404) 998-5258.